Our clients in the NYC area are looking for 1st and 2nd-shift Machinists. Preferably Aerospace and Medical Device industry backgrounds but other industry background experience is welcome as well. The ideal candidates will have experience in a production environment with good communication and an ability to learn quickly.
- CNC Machine Setup/Operators – 1st and 2nd shifts
- CNC Swiss Screw Machine Setup/Programmers
- CNC Lathe Setup/Programmers
- CNC Milling Setup/Programmers
- CNC Wire EDM Setup/Programmers
Responsibilities and Duties
- Setup/Operate machines in selected department
- Machine programming if capable
- Load and unload parts per program
- Inspect parts per print and in-process documentation
- Clear chips and maintain a safe work environment
Experience and Skills
- 1 to 5 years in a machine shop environment
- Proficient use of micrometers, gauging, and comparator
- Familiarity with Eurotech, Citizen, Kitamura, Matsuura, Haas, or Fanuc machinery is a plus
- Skilled blueprint reading
- Programming experience a plus
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Proficiency in general math
- Ability to stand for 8 hours and lift up to 50 lbs
Competitive salary including a full range of health benefits, paid time off, 401k with company match after 3 months of service. Pay will be based on experience.
M-F 8 hours a day.