Aviation Engine Mechanic required at our aerospace client near Windsor Locks, CT. Direct-hire position, not a contract, with competitive compensation and full benefits package.
- Perform maintenance, repair, & overhaul tasks on jet engines, including component parts & sub-assemblies in an AS9100/ISO9001-regulated environment.
- Display good mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity, hand/eye coordination and the ability to use required tools safely and efficiently.
- Able to read & interpret company & customer diagrams, schematics, blueprints, and any associated tech manuals or service bulletins.
- Able to safely & efficiently use any special tooling and equipment.
- Able to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
- HS diploma or GED plus 1 - 3 years' professional experience; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Tech school and/or military training a plus.
- Airframe/Powerplant license preferred, not required.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time-off
- Employee assistance
- Retirement plans
2nd shift Mon - Fri (3:30pm - 12:00am)
- 2nd shift new hires will train for 60-90 days on 1st shift.
- Pay differential for second shift is 10%.