Cleaning Technician with experience in precision manufacturing (AS9100/ISO9001) needed on first shift at our client near Windsor, CT. Direct-hire position, not a temp, with competitive compensation and full benefits package.
- Perform cleaning operations on parts & components for jet engines, in accord with Company & customer instructions, specifications, and safety requirements.
- Comprehend & comply with all Company safety standards and requirements, including use of special equipment and PPE.
- Exercise extreme care when handling customer-supplied component parts while inside the facility.
- Pressure testing of specific parts as required by Company standards and manuals.
- Perform routine checks for proper chemicals concentration proportions in cleaning solutions as required.
- Top-off all tanks at the end of shift.
- Maintain a clean & safe work area.
- HS diploma or GED plus minimum 1-3 years' professional industrial equipment cleaning experience.
- Additional specialized training in industrial cleaning techniques and practices desirable
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time-off
- Employee assistance
- Retirement plans
First shift Mon - Fri (7:30am - 3:30pm)