CMM Inspector required on 2nd shift at our precision manufacturing client near Windsor, CT. Direct-hire position, not a contract, with competitive compensation and full benefits.
- Utilize Hexagon CMM to inspect component aerospace parts per instructions
- Read & interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics
- Check product using manual devices
- Use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Read & comprehend customer manuals, service bulletins, etc.
- Execute necessary documentation & paperwork
- Maintain clean & safe work area
- Adhere to all safety regulations, including use of PPE wherever required on company site
- Programming in PC-DMIS a plus
- HS diploma or GED
- Min. 5 years aerospace inspection (AS9100/ISO 9001)
- Blueprint reading & interpretation
- Solid GD&T knowledge
- Machine shop math
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time-off
- Retirement plans
2nd Shift Mon - Fri (3:30pm - 12:00am)
2nd shift new hires will train for 60-90 days on 1st shift.
Pay differential for second shift is 10%.