CNC Programmer proficient with UG/Siemens NX required on first shift at our precision manufacturing client near Chicopee, MA.
- Program & set-up mill-turn CNC machines (up to 5-axis)
- Edit existing programs as necessary
- Assist with tooling selection
- Make any adjustments, off-sets, tooling, and fixturing required to execute accurate runs
- HS diploma or GED plus minimum 3 years' experience & proficiency with UG/Siemens NX programming for CNC mill-turns (up to 5-axis).
- Ability to read & interpret blueprints
- Ability to validate programs and set up machines
- Ability to make machine adjustments, off-sets, tooling & fixturing
- Company Health Insurance
- Group Medical (Vision, dental, prescription drugs, more)
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Personal/Discretionary days (up to 40 hrs/year)
- 8 paid holidays
Mon - Fri, 7:00am - 5:30pm