We follow CDC guidelines for minimizing exposure to COVID-19.
- Use of inspection equipment including micrometers, calipers, and comparators.
- Read and interpret work orders or prints to determine tool specifications
- Perform the first piece and in-process inspection of tools
Operation and set up of any of the following grinders or similar machines:
- ANCA - TG7, TX7, TX7-R, RGX, RX7, MX-7, MX-5, FX7, MG7, MGX
- Rollomatic - 528XW, 620XS, 628XS. 629XW, 529XW, Strausak
- Walter Grinder - Basic, Power, Power-R, Micro, Mini
The CNC Cutter Grinder must possess a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 2 years of multi-axis grinding experience. Experience with Rollomatic, Anca, and Walters 5-axis or similar grinders is preferred along with knowledge of 5S and lean manufacturing. The CNC Cutter Grinder has a good knowledge of cutting tools, strong geometry knowledge, and strong analytical troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating instructions, and policy and procedure manuals
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Very high attention to details
- 401k savings plan with auto/matching contributions up to 8%
- Paid Time Off - 3 weeks in the first year
- 11 Paid holidays in addition to your regular PTO.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Company paid life and disability insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program - $1,000 per referral.
$1,000 hiring bonus!*
Monday to Friday