We are looking for a high-energy team-oriented Cost Analyst Coordinator for our Global Manufacturing and Sourcing Company with locations in Romulus MI, Ft. Wayne IN, and Pune & Bangalore, India; to join our rapidly growing company.
At Aerostar, we aim to recruit and retain smart, inquisitive people fueled by the same entrepreneurial spirit that drives us. It’s how we deliver on the promises we make to customers, and to each other. We believe in continuous improvement for our workforce and providing them with the tools necessary to further their career while also giving them the autonomy to make a defined difference.
This position will support the Engineering Department in a CNC production machining and assembly facility that produces parts in a variety of markets.
Pay rate: Based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
You will report to the Sr. Estimator / Engineer.
- Duties will include assisting on Blueprint Reading/Reviews, Quote Documentation, Supplier Quoting & Analysis, Support Documentation, Cycle Time Analysis, and other production workflow projects, data administration, and engineering processing documentation.
- Other work will be on projects related to productivity analysis, cost analysis, and material flow, amongst others.
- You will be required to lead meetings to present findings
- Presentation preparation of findings.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Machined Castings & Forgings.
- SCM – Supply Chain Management
- Quality / Processes & Systems
- Excellent Blueprint Reading
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using Microsoft Access and Outlook
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient electronic file management skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to make logical decisions
- Knowledge of Document Control is a plus
- Excellent business writing skills
- Will communicate with customers, suppliers, and fellow employees via in-person conversations, phone, or network e-mail
Benefits after 90 days:
- Health care for employee, employee & spouse, or employee & family- Weekly premium co-pay required (pre-tax)
- Dental care for employee, employee & spouse, or employee & family- Weekly premium co-pay required (pre-tax)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K (eligibility and enrollment terms apply)
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid vacation plan (eligibility and enrollment terms apply)
We are currently offering a $1000 bonus (after 180 days of employment, in good standing conditions, & continues employment)
Join our Team Now!
Day shift. 40 hrs./week