Facilities Maintenance Technician required on first shift at our precision manufacturing client near New Britain, CT. Direct-hire position, not a temp or contract, with competitive compensation & full benefits package.
- Preventative/reactive maintenance for precision manufacturing facility (buildings, production equipment, lighting, floors, electrical, grounds, etc.)
- Maintenance and daily cleaning of production areas
- Routing CNC machine servicing (coolant & lube, waste removal, etc.)
- Accident recovery; spillage cleaning
- Maintenance paperwork
- Additional maintenance tasks may be assigned as needed
- HS diploma or GED, plus minimum 3 years' maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably CNC-based precision metal fabrication).
- Forklift & OSHA training required.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Mon - Fri, 8:00am - 4:30pm
OT as required