Repair Engineer with jet engine experience required on 2nd shift (3:30pm - 12:00am) at our manufacturing client near Windsor Locks, CT. Direct-hire position, not a contract, with competitive compensation and full benefits package.
- Create and/or modify overhaul and repair plans & procedures for conversion of aircraft jet engines into land-based power generators.
- Inspect components for wear and develop effective measures to mediate deterioration in materials & ultimately in performance.
- Design/create any specialized tooling needed.
- Receive & adapt input from Production and Quality departments relative to engine design, modifications, & performance.
- Generate CAD drawings as needed to detail engine work.
- BS or AS in Engineering, or HS diploma/GED plus tech school/military training
- Minimum 5 years' professional experience in jet engine MRO
- Shop math
- Airframe/Powerplant license a plus, but not a requirement
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time-off
- Employee assistance
- Retirement plans
2nd shift (Mon - Fri 3:30pm - 12:00am)
- 2nd shift new hires will train for 60-90 days on 1st shift.
- Differential for shift is 10%.