CMM Programmer proficient with PC-DMIS required on 2nd shift at our aerospace component manufacturing client near Chicopee, MA. Direct-hire position, not a temp or contact, with competitive compensation and full benefits.
- Program CMM machines using PC-DMIS as required per job order in an AS9100/ISO9001 facility.
- Troubleshoot machines and alert supervisors in event of problems.
- HS diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years' experience programming CMM machines in a precision manufacturing (AS9100/ISO9001) environment
- Ability to read & interpret blueprints and schematics
- Solid GD&T knowledge
- Company Health Insurance
- Group Medical (Vision, dental, prescription drugs, more)
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Personal/Discretionary days (up to 40 hrs/year)
- 8 paid holidays
2nd shift: Mon to Thu 7:00pm - 7:00am | Fri 7:00pm - 12:00am.