The Production Supervisor oversees production workflow and employees in their designated area of the production floor.
- Supervise 10-15 employees in assigned area
- Work with production manager and human resources to estimate and manage labor requirements in accordance with annual budget and seasonal demands
- Utilize team to meet production goals and schedules
- Maximize efficiencies and reduce costs through hands-on initiatives, including quality, lean manufacturing and workflow improvements
- Uphold quality and design integrity, according to standards
- Collaborate with team to provide input on existing, new, and proposed products
- Prepare, update, and implement process improvements and changes to meet production specifications
- Interact with Quality and Customer Service to resolve root cause of customer and/or product issues
- Promote and maintain positive employee relations and activities
- Maintain a safe working environment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years of supervisory or manufacturing experience
- Sewing or upholstery knowledge is preferred, but by no means required
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes, inventory control, quality control, and lean manufacturing.
- Demonstrated leadership competencies.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and follow-though.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel
National Safety Apparel is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE: National Safety Apparel requires a background check and drug screen as part of our pre-employment process.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Referral program
- Health savings account
Full Time, Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm