Our fast-growing manufacturing shop is seeking a 2nd Shift CNC Machine Operator. This position will provide the successful candidate with the chance to apply their knowledge, learn new skills, and work as a team. The ideal candidate for this position has 2+ years’ experience in the manufacturing sector, pays strong attention to detail and is committed to workplace safety.
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties
- Set up machinery and ensure all material are readily available
- Control and adjust machine settings, inspects parts with precision and measuring tools
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer, etc.)
- Follow established safety rules and regulation
- Proven experience as a CNC Machine Operator
- Ability to read blueprints
- Analytical Skills
- 1+years CNC experience (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of machining in a manufacturing setting.
- Understanding of production and procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- CNC: 1 years (preferred)
- Machining: 1 year (preferred)
- Manufacturing sector: 1 years (preferred)