Compensation based on experience
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- Must have minimum 5 yrs experience.
- CNC experience is preferred.
- Resumes can be emailed.
CORE VALUES OF KENTUCKY MACHINE AND ENGINEERING
- Be accessible to clients (even after hours)
- Do the job right the first time, every time
- Continue education & training for our team
- Hire quality conscious people
- Support future generations of machining and trade industry professionals
We’re excited you’re interested in advancing your career in the machining and engineering industry! Even if we don’t have any current positions open, we are always taking applications from experienced professionals in the field. If you’re ready to work at a place where employees, continued education and customer success are valued, then apply today.
DOE + OT