- Responsible for production of nozzle assemblies meeting quality and quantity standards.
- Perform routine assembly operations, knowledge and use of measuring devices.
- Bags parts with identifying information.
- Ensure adherence to drawing specifications, test procedures and quality standard; Visually inspect work.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, or product item number.
- Assist Customer Service; help customers communicate information verbally and in writing.
- Reads customer sales orders, work orders, pick slip to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Provide support and assistance to other departments as needed.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Excellent Work Ethic.
- Team Player.
- Must be able to stand for several hours and lift up to 30 pounds 20% of the time during a normal shift.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening and drug test.
High School Diploma
- 3 years of related experience
No Recruiters Please!
Shape Technologies Group and our companies operate as an equal opportunity employer. Per regulations, any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities will be provided. If you require disability related accommodations, please inform Human Resources. All personal information that is collected will remain private and confidential.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.