Are you a CNC machinist excited about working with state-of-the-art machining centers? At CONMED, we have the latest mills, lathes, mill-turns and Swiss machines to produce close-tolerance parts for our medical products. If you have experience machining precision parts on any of these types of equipment, we’d love for you to check out our safe, clean work environment and great benefits. We are hiring skilled, hard-working CNC machinists like you due to expansion. You’ll be guaranteed 40 hours and have an opportunity to work overtime. You’ll have a chance to grow and learn new skills.
Work Experience Requirements:
Minimum of two years’ experience operating CNC production equipment.
- Given routine set-ups and adjustments using simple offsets with only limited supervision, qualified candidates must have demonstrated competency in the set-up and operation of CNC and manual mills, lathes, EDM, grinders, ECG, and/or mill-turns.
- Adjust tool wear offsets, adjust work (fixture) offsets and safely perform mid-program starts Posses a basic understanding of the mechanical steps required to install and align the designated tools and hardware for metal cutting/fabricating operations.
- Possess the ability to follow verbal and written instructions, read and interpret blueprints, apply shop math and basic metrology tools and have the ability to learn the more advanced metrology skills.
- Must be able to stand for up to eight hours per day, ability to move about, bends, stoops, uses hands and lift up to 35 pounds unassisted.
- Unaided visual acuity or corrected visual acuity should be at least 20/40 in each eye at infinity (20 feet) with the ability to distinguish colors.
- Must be able to perform work at a bench height of 37.5″ to 42″.
- Travel 0-20%.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage.
- Short & long term disability plus life insurance — cost paid fully by CONMED
Retirement Savings Plan (401K) — company match dollar for dollar up to 7%.
- Employee stock purchase plan — allows stock purchases at discounted price.
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses.
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This job is not eligible for employer-visa sponsorship.