Setup and safely operate CNC Press Brakes to process/produce highest quality products.
• Setup and document tooling and safe practices for Press Brake operations
• Verify accuracy of machine settings to confirm accurate tolerances and machine functions.
• Operators will be required to maintain accurate parts and motivation on routine repetitive jobs.
• During operations Operator will be required to maintain cleanliness of the machine.
• In process checks will be required by the operator to maintain all required tolerances and quality.
• Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations.
• Communicates all production related items to next shift operators or shift supervisors.
• Responsible for operation, proving programs, operating controls, setting all machine functions, deburring and inspection of parts to assure conformance will be required.
• Must be able to work from drawings and sketches, read and understand manuals/specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
• Skilled in organizing work area before and after parts are processed, stacking completed parts properly on blocks or pallet to eliminate double handling and work efficiently
• Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within capabilities. Reports all machine malfunctions to Management.
• Ability to calculate, blank sizes, bend locations, appropriate tonnage and tooling for each part being formed
• Communicates with management, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
• May perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Fork lift experience needed.
HOURS AND BENEFITS:
- 1st: 6:00 am- 2:30 pm with the opportunity for over time when the work load permits.
- 2nd: 2:30 pm-11:00 pm with the opportunity for over time when the work load permits.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Competitive pay depending on experience. Excellent benefits including medical, vision, life insurance, vacation, holidays and 401K.