Our client is a leading provider of machined precision parts for their customers. The are seeking a skilled experienced programmer/setup/operator for the lathe (turning center) equipment. Some with live tooling. This is truly an excellent opportunity! 1st shift, direct-hire, excellent pay and bennies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- CNC Machinist: 3 years (Required)
- Lathes experience (Required)
- Must know how to import templates and edit at the machine via G&M Coding (Required)
- Must be able to read blue prints (Required)
- Live tooling experience (strongly preferred)
- Read and understand blueprint/drawing.
- Programming (preferrably via Mastercam or Gibbs) set up, and run CNC Lathe efficiently (Fanuc – controlled conventional programming).
- Inform supervisor tool/material inventory.
- Work directly with the engineer to troubleshooting tool/equipment.
- Maintenance tool/machine properly.
- Inspection quality of the product.
- Ability to keep multiple machine run as one or near capacity output level.
- A fast learner who shows initiative and willingness to learn new things.
- Ambitious, hardworking and dependable, capable of seeing any task through to its end.
- Strong people skills and works well with others to make the team stronger.
- Good work attendance history.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach within hand’s/arm’s length, stoop, kneel, crouch
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to frequently use hand and finger to handle or feel
- High School diploma is required plus 3 or more years of machining experience.
- A 2-year degree in a tooling or machining discipline is preferred.