Full Job Description
Ready to explore a company with better opportunities?
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Our client is looking for an experienced CNC Programmer.
In this role, you would be responsible for the development, tryout, and troubleshooting of all CNC related programs required to accomplish repairs.
Create programs for turning, grinding, and milling operations. Display the ability to understand machine functionality within the business and solve program problems efficiently and quickly.
The individual would be integrated within the process engineering team supporting process development from the machine program side.
- The CNC programmer would be expected to provide on-site support troubleshooting programs with operators and the engineering team.
- The expectation is also to create new programs upon request and work with the operator through tryout and certification.
- High School diploma and at least 5 years of work experience in CNC Machining.
- US Citizenship required.
- Required are the following:
- 3+ years of experience developing CNC programs and tool selection.
- 3+ years of experience setting up CNC equipment and proving-out programs for first piece.
- 3+ years of understanding blueprint reading and geometric tolerance (GD&T).
- 3+ years of experience developing CNC programs using a Unigraphics NX and Vericut.
- 3+ years of experience modifying programs at the controls using “G” codes and “M” codes.
- 3+ years of experience setting up CNC machinery and producing certified first piece.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field preferred.
- Must be a team player and have a strong ability to work with cross-functional teams to develop, troubleshoot and implementation of new and existing programs.