Position: CNC Programmer
Our client is seeking candidates who have experience in programming 3, 4 and 5-axis machines. Individuals applying for this position must have a strong desire to continually learn their trade and be able to problem solve on a daily basis. A candidate would be expected to program and assist in the set-up of multiple new and different parts during a given week using strategic processes that incorporate a proper understanding of mathematics and engineering. A preferred applicant would have experience working in a dynamic environment with a wide variety of geometrically complex parts produced in low volume.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Shift: First
- Comprehensive benefit package: (Health, Dental, Vision, Matching IRA, Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays)
- Compensation: commensurate with experience, pay scale is determined by your skill set in relation to current staff.
- Program multiple different geometrically complex parts at various machining centers.
- Analyze drawings, solid models, and/or sketches to determine type and sequence of machine operations.
- Determine proper tooling selection for each part taking into account speeds, feeds, machine limitations.
- Analyze and work with machinists/operators to determine the most efficient material size.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization on a daily basis.
- Strong reading comprehension and listening skills.
- Strong ability to read and interpret simple to complex engineering blueprints accurately.
- Understanding of basic arithmetic and trigonometry.
- High level of organization and discipline.
- Desire to continually learn and develop technical skills.
- Strong mechanical skills and aptitude.
- Understanding of the proper procedures to manually measure parts on and off a machining center.
- CAD/CAM experience.
- Experience using Surfcam, Solidworks, and/or FeatureCAM.
- Experience with CMM inspection and in-depth knowledge of Metrology.
- Familiar with working in a low volume, high mix manufacturing facility.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Matching IRA, Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays)
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
- Vision Insurance
With over 20 years’ experience serving the Aerospace and Military/Defense industry, Our client is a leading aerospace manufacturer. they recently relocated to a new, 45,000 square foot, climate controlled facility.
Our client is seeking career minded individuals to fill positions within the organization. Individuals have significant potential for advancement into managerial roles and regular pay increases. Individuals must enjoy a challenge, have a relentless desire to learn, and further desire to develop their skills. Our client offers driven people an exciting and challenging work environment in the Aerospace/Defense industry where there is never monotony. They offer employees amenities rarely found in our industry. Their organization is looking to expand their operations and employee base.