Knox Machinery is looking for a “Black Belt” Service Technician. Must be a customer-minded CNC machine Service Technician with a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in troubleshooting, installation, and repair of CNC machines. Must have a strong mechanical, electrical troubleshooting, and repair background. Company vehicle provided.
Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Answering telephone inquiries and assisting clients.
- Installing and testing CNC products, equipment, and machinery and providing instructions to customers on the proper usage of their product.
- Using diagnostic tools to identify issues and evaluating the available information.
- Fixing defective or broken products or ordering the necessary parts to replace faulty or worn-out parts.
- Promoting the company’s services.
- Maintaining your technical and mechanical skills.
Service Technician Requirements:
- An associate degree or technical certification in the industry.
- You should have excellent technical and mechanical skills.
- You should have experience with basic hand, power, and diagnostic tools.
- The ability to work independently.
- Managing overtime on service calls with patience and not rushing the job.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to diagnose and solve problems based on customers’ non-technical descriptions.
- Strong working knowledge of equipment and tools used in the industry.
- Physical fitness to lift heavy equipment, work in confined spaces, and bend frequently.