Earn as much as $45,000.00 – $52,000.00 by bringing your Electro-Mechanical Assembly skills on a first shift to our precision manufacturing client in Danvers, MA! Take pride in and be recognized for quality performance at an important manufacturing position; requires a HS diploma or GED plus minimum 3 years’ previous E/M assembly experience; parts alignment, soldering, polishing, finishing, etc.
- Assembly of electromechanical components, testing fixtures, cables, and related assemblies
- Component alignment, soldering, grinding, polishing, other finishing processes
- Physical inspection to identify and correct defects
- Testing of completed assemblies to ensure proper functionality
- Follow and maintain company guidelines & instructions
- Affix data tags
- Maintain and improve assembly quality processes
- Maintain inventory and maintenance of company tooling
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Packages completed items.
- Maintain, clean, move, and store materials used in Assembly processes
- HS diploma or GED plus minimum 3 years of E/M assembly experience