Our client a regional distributor of CNC machine tools, tooling and accessories, and related engineering and support services, is seeking an ambitious and conscientious CNC Field Service Technician for their assigned territories in the Seattle, WA area. This role will provide exciting opportunities to work for a dynamic company in a fast-paced, growing industry. Our client is one of the largest machine tool distribution networks in North America.
- The CNC Field Service Technician needs to have a strong mechanical and electrical aptitude, to be able to troubleshoot and repair CNC equipment. This position reports directly to the Service Manager. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Traveling to customer sites to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all machine tool equipment and controls for customer organizations.
- Utilizing machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues.
- Ensuring proper documentation is completed and submitted to office and customer in regards to status of machine issues, repairs, and installation.
- Promoting and performing preventative maintenance on customer machine tool equipment and conducting after-sales technical support and training.
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in mechanical/electrical repair. Haas CNC Repair background a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics are required.
- Excellent technical, communication, and presentation skills are a must.
- The CNC Field Service Technician must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- This position requires flexible hours and frequent travel and driving throughout a regional territory.
Our client offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits packages, paid business expenses and tuition reimbursement. Training in CNC repair and equipment is part of the on-boarding process, with factory certification within the first year.
Our client, including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.25 to 35 hr + OT