The successful candidate will conduct tests, inspections, read and analyze drawings/blueprints, manuals and evaluate products during manufacturing or fabrication to assure quality and conformance to industry/ manufacturing standards.
- Records tests results for each device and writes reports for rejected devices.
- Inspects and tests mechanical components, housings, and assemblies to ensure conformance with specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Utilizes good judgment and follows Process Control/Inspection Plans and established procedures to verify/validate product conformity.
- Works with very little direction; plans, arranges and completes work as assigned.
- Must be a self-starter
- Must have hands on experience in reading and interpreting drawings and specifications, reviewing/verifying material testing reports and familiarization with associated industry standards.
- Must have basic knowledge of mechanical systems, critical thinking skills, and proficiency with standard testing tools, calipers, depth gauge, micrometers, comparators and CMM (operating).
- Must have working knowledge of GD&T
- 4 Years’ experience in mechanical fabrication, assembly or inspection is required
- Knowledge of AS9100, experience with CMM Inspection is a plus.
If interested in the truly outstanding opportunity, please reply with resume for immediate consideration.