Full Job Description:
Our client is seeking a driven and experienced Plant Maintenance Manager to join their team. As Plant Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for the overall maintenance, efficiency and upkeep of the entire facility and all of the equipment within.
- Establish safety as a priority within the Maintenance Department and throughout the entire plant.
- Review and modify the Preventative Maintenance Schedule as necessary.
- Maintain the labor schedule for the Engineering Department.
- Assure that there are adequate parts in stock/on order to efficiently maintain the equipment and facility.
- Maintenance of the plant CMMS program.
- Comply with all local, federal and state electrical, mechanical, plumbing, safety and environmental regulations.
- Attend meetings, prepare reports and process documents as may be required.
- Make recommendations and champion projects for the advancement of machine and process efficiencies, costs savings, environmental compliance and overall best practices.
- Analyze and make recommendations for the purchase, installation and subsequent operation of equipment that will advance the projects listed above.
- Be an advisor to the Plant Manager and other department heads on engineering and efficiency related issues.
- To inspect and identify issues with all equipment and facilities herein.
- Failures of plant equipment shall be documented, reviewed and their repair incorporated into the maintenance controls schedule.
- To identify and inform plant management of issues to be followed up on, especially and repairs that pose a potential threat to product safety or breakage/damage that could cause a safety risk
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience & Skills:
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years experience preferably within a food manufacturing environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC’s.
- Experienced with CAMS (Computer Assisted Maintenance System).
- Familiarity with frequency drives, control panels, relays, solenoids, sensors, limit switches circuit breakers up to 480 volt.
- Must have strong mechanical/electrical troubleshooting skills with the ability to read schematics, ladder logic and utilize technical manuals and monitor equipment on-line.
- Must have experience working with various machinery and packaging equipment as well as all support equipment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna
- Retirement Benefits – 401(k) and Safe Harbor Plan
- Life Insurance and Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays and more
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Maintenance: 5 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused