Duties and Responsibilities:
Our client an aerospace manufacturer is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer that will be responsible for running and maintaining a company’s manufacturing process include:
- Evaluate quality control processes and make recommendations for improvements in quality control.
- Analyze production processes, schedules, methods and other data and then provide management with reports containing the data and statistics to enable management to better understand future requirements needed for the manufacturing process.
- Ensure that the company’s manufacturing processes are in compliance with all government laws and regulations.
- Review and calculate labor, material and other production costs along with reviewing schedules and future production requirements to assist management in decision making.
- Analyze and plan workflow, equipment placement and space requirements to improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Coordinate equipment maintenance and repair services and make sure that manufacturer’s procedures and instructions are followed in order to keep production equipment operational.
Manufacturing Engineer skills and qualifications
Below are some of the skills our client prefers in a Manufacturing Engineer to continually improve and implement improvements in a company’s production process:
- Technically saavy.
- Experience with running, setting up and programming CNC Machinery. Mastercam, Gibbs, Solidworks, NX, Autodesk.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Leadership skills
- Teamwork skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good information technology skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of equipment for purchase, installation and repair