Our client is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Manufacturing activities for production.
- Define and optimize SOP, mfg flow chart, and PM for mass production.
- Optimize efficiency and utilization with a VA/NVA Analysis.
- Detect mfg variation with (6-sigma) statistical analysis.
- Detect and prevent potential risk and defect.
- Optimize and stabilize production yield.
- Validate new products/processes
- Work with QC, QA, and GMP to optimize quality and quantity of goods from production line.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering.
- 4-7 years of professional engineering experience.
- Good at statistical analysis (prefer) Lean manufacturing certificate and 6-sigma certificate (green or above)
- Good communication skills, detail-oriented skill, and organization skill
- Ability to work on broad range of assignments.
- Work Travel 0-10%