Hands on work that includes a wide variety of packaging and small assembly tasks. Our facility is clean, well-lit and well organized. We often work in teams using the latest in technology paired with a solid Minnesota “can do” approach to getting the job done. Daily tasks include some lifting along with periodic standing and some repetitive tasks. We provide training, competitive wages, a four-day (10 hrs/day) work week and a great environment in which to work.
- Dependable, hardworking, mechanically inclined and motivated
- Looking to be part of a fast paced, fast growing, industry leading company
- Able to lift 30 pounds
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- A team player who works well with others and is trainable
- Possess good communication and some math skills
- Willing and able to do production work for 10 hours a day
- Free from illegal drug use or chemical dependency
Benefits include paid vacation, sick time, profit sharing program and subsidized health insurance to full time employees.DOE
About Park Tool
Founded in 1963, Park Tool is a Minnesota company practicing midwestern integrity, work ethic and innovation. We build the best and most complete line of bicycle repair equipment in the world and we're growing! We provide a great place to work that's safe, fun and rewarding. We take pride in our products and our people and demand the best in both. From time to time we're on the look out for good people for a variety of positions in our St. Paul, Minnesota office and factory.