Our client is a leading global manufacturer of Latches, Hinges, Fasteners and other such hardware. They have manufacturing and engineering facilities all over the globe. This is a second-shift position with a generous shift differential.
- Ensure a safe work environment within the manufacturing facility for all employees.
• Exercise the ability to mentor, lead, and develop employees’ skills and responsibilities on a continuous basis.
• Monitor quality for continuous improvement and implement corrective action to achieve zero defects that will promote our client as the leader in the global market.
• Effectively coordinate and communicate production issues with management, production planning, quality, staff, and production supervisors.
• Monitor production processes for constraints and productivity improvements. Develop plans and actions to alleviate the constraints in order to provide world class service.
• Effectively utilize the employees to address production and quality issues in a team setting.
• Ability to plan and implement activities that support the company’s global goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (associate degree preferred).
• Three to five years in metal stamping, injection molding or related manufacturing experience, supervisory experience preferred.
• Significant technical background and skills to manage and develop the department(s).
• Interpersonal skills that promote a high level of communication and understanding.
• Ability to work in and promote a team environment.
• Ability to lead, motivate, and develop a positive environment.
• Good organizational skills.
• High knowledge and understanding of the quality and business systems.
• Safety conscious.
• Quality conscious.
- This is a second shift position
Benefits we offer our employees:
· Generous time off – starting at 3 weeks of annualized PTO (first year is prorated based on start date), 9 company holidays plus 2 floating holidays
· 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan – Company makes automatic 2% contribution of eligible pay plus matching contributions of 50% up to the first 6% of eligible pay you contribute.
· Employee Stock Ownership Plan valued at approximately 4-6% of eligible earnings which includes dividend payments after 3-year vesting period
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) beginning first day of employment; company funds a portion of HSA for high deductible health plans
· Company paid Life & Disability Insurance including short term, Long Term, and Life
· Great Tuition Reimbursement program to support undergraduate or graduate programs available to all employees
About SkillSource Tech
2nd Shift Production Supervisor - Injection Mold and Metal Stamping Manufacturing