We are looking for a qualified CNC Programmer/Machinist to join our team.
• Reading and understanding the Job Traveler (Including Router)/ Customer
• Know GD&T codes
• Excels in different machine threading
• Makes adjustments in the machining programs
• Deburr and polish parts
• Knows how to modify programs without assistance
• Knows how to do Setups without or assistance
• Works and comfortable with tight tolerance
• Realized he/she needs to make adjustments on a program for the quality and
• Mark parts with marker to maintain traceability.
• Fill out Inspection documents.
• Read programs correctly
• Excels in machining
• Knows different types of raw material and its effects on machine types
• Can work efficiently on 2 machines (Mill/Lathe or Manual)
• Identify pallets for next PO. using cones.
• Identify parts in sequence
• Inspect parts and make adjustments when necessary
• Responsible moving parts to the next process on the router
• Follow the quality standards and fill out appropriate paperwork correctly
• Maintain Daily Machine preventative maintenance in accordance to Gretna’s
• Works efficiently and brings upper management new ideas if he/she sees room for
• Follow Company Safety guidelines and brings and takes protocol if he/she sees
• Set up machines according to drawings
• Insert metal into machines, either manually or with a hoist.
• Have knowledge of Gibbs Cam, Mastercam, CNC Machines including CNC
• Machine parts with accurate tolerance
• Test and compare finished work pieces to specifications
• Remove and replace dull cutting tools
• Remove finish products and smooth rough edges and imperfections.
• Has his/her own tools, more than what is required
• Interpretation of Drawings.
• Know basic of machine tooling and geometrics
• Excels in Math, Geometry, and Geometrics
• Excels in measurements (Metrology)
• Able to work in a team and get along with co- workers.
• Attention to detail, especially documentation.
• Must Know math well
• Be able to work flexible hours.
• Ability to multitask and Prioritize work.
• Prioritizing skills and ability to follow instructions.
• Responsible, organized, reliable, and punctual.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other
related duties as necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company