VW. Two letters. Endless opportunities.
The Project Coordination Specialist’s primary task is the tracking of vehicle projects for new and existing VWGoA Chattanooga projects in accordance with Formel Q, VDA 6.3, and the Volkswagen PEP process with a focus on the Sampling Process and Project Milestones. They will often be the representative from Supplier Quality in project meetings and should work with Supplier Quality management and colleagues from other departments to resolve and/or escalate sampling related topics from these meetings. The Project Coordination Specialist is also tasked with being the Key User for IT systems owned by the Supplier Quality group and working with colleagues to provide timely Aeko (Technical Change) responses
- PPAP, APQP tracking.
- Creation of sampling related documentation for presentations and regular tracking purposes.
- Attending vehicle project related meetings
- Work with appropriate business units within the Supplier Quality group to provide timely Aeko (Technical Change) responses.
- Key User for VW Purchased Parts Quality IT systems.
- Partner with IT to manage full project lifecycle: planning, process analysis, development, testing, training, and implementation.
- Work with the business and IT to specify the appropriate MCP (Master Construction Plan) system controls within the design of the application and facilitate the process of acquiring and defining maintenance guidelines for the application.
- Work with IT to create Application (System) Lifecycle Plans
- Facilitate the Acquisition and Maintenance of Application Software.
- Facilitate the training of Supplier Quality employees in new quality group systems.
- Creation and / or maintenance of databases to track and evaluate quality relevant data for supplier quality performance.
- Work with business unit leader to create and manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Create, update and distribute monthly report regarding supplier quality information to internal VW group customers.
- Identify from the VWAG Master Construction Plan (MCP) the current and future generation of Group Solutions as potential successors for the current processes and systems.
- Experience working with database and informatics systems.
- Process Definition and Systems Integration Experience
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or equivalent related experience
- Database management software
- Proficiency in Process Management
- Proficiency in Project Management
- Master in Business Administrative
- Exposure to SEP Software Development Process or Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Six Sigma Certification
- PMP Certification
- VW internal IT systems (TEVON, BeON, etc).
- Fluent in German
Scope and Magnitude