The primary objective of this Quality manager is to ensure the highest level of quality and yield higher efficiency through the continual improvement of techniques and processes. Quality and efficiency is at the heart of everything they do. Below are some of the key responsibilities for this position:
- Establish quality performance metrics through First Article Inspection (FAI) document creation.
- Develop, implement and continual evolve testing procedures and inspection techniques to ensure quality and increase efficiency.
- Lead/facilitate review and disposition of discrepant parts identified for control of nonconforming product.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area; follow daily housekeeping, maintain inspection calibration logs, and 5S standards.
- Promote and maintain a culture and attitude of continuous improvement to make it more efficient, safer and an enjoyable place to work.
- Collaborate with Operations and IT teams to facilitate efficiency and timeliness.
- Collaborate with Engineers through quality inspection of important processes throughout production including op sheets, machine audits and first piece inspection.
- STEM Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years experience in applicable field (preferred)
- Six Sigma Certifications
- Strong GD&T
- Strong technical acumen and problem solving skills
- Leadership qualities
For full time employees, they offer a competitive benefits package, and a small company culture where creativity and passion thrive.
Ideal candidate may have previously worked as: Supplier Quality Engineer – QA Engineer – Quality Assurance Engineer – Industrial Engineer – Mechanical Engineering – Manufacturing Engineer – Aerospace Engineer – CNC Machinist –
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Tagged as: Quality Manager85k - 115k DOE