Do you have experience with Rotary Transfer CNC machines (installation, maintenance, repair)? Enjoy meeting new people and challenges in the field? Are you ready to bring your skills & expertise to an employer who values professionalism and dedication? Then our client wants YOU!
A major manufacturer of Rotary Transfer CNC equipment has tasked us to secure a Field Service Engineer to join their team and provide maintenance & support for their customers in the US. This is a direct-hire position, NOT a temp or contract, with competitive compensation and full benefits. Travel to US customer sites to install, service, and repair machinery as needed; run diagnostic and testing procedures; learn customers’ needs and suggest appropriate PM schedules; interact with US central office regarding customer relations and opportunities for growth. Occasional travel overseas for training at home office in Europe.
Your Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site machine installations, service, and support at customer locations throughout the US
- Execute testing, debugging, and run-offs at customers’ sites for machines incoming from Europe
- Provide additional off-site/remote support to customers via phone, email and/or video
- Troubleshoot/diagnose errors or technical problems, and determine proper solutions
- Adhere to all customer companies’ procedures and protocols while at their locations
- Produce timely and detailed service reports and document processes
- Cooperate with sales and technical teams to share information across the organizations
- Build positive relationships with customers; train customer employees as may be considered necessary
- Learn customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations regarding training, PM, and spare parts needs
- HS diploma or GED
- 5 years’ service/maintenance experience with rotary transfer CNC machinery
- Possess inherent electro-mechanical skills & capabilities
- Ability to travel (mostly domestic, some international for training purposes)
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Valid residential state driver’s license & clear driving record
- Valid US passport
- $30 – $35/hr (or more, DOE)
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision options
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Disability (short term/long term)
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Employee Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
About SkillSource Staffing LLC
SkillSource Staffing LLC is a talent acquisition agency who serves precision manufacturing clients across the United States.
We aim to place you in a position in which you will thrive and find personal fulfillment. Apply today, we look forward to working with you.