Do you have experience with Rotary Transfer CNC machines (installation, maintenance, repair)? Enjoy meeting new people and challenges in the field? Are you ready to bring your skills & expertise to an employer who values professionalism and dedication? Then our client wants YOU!
A major manufacturer of Rotary Transfer CNC equipment has tasked us to secure a Field Service Engineer to join their team and provide maintenance & support for their customers in the US. This is a direct-hire position, NOT a temp or contract, with competitive compensation and full benefits. Travel to US customer sites to install, service, and repair machinery as needed; run diagnostic and testing procedures; learn customers’ needs and suggest appropriate PM schedules; interact with US central office regarding customer relations and opportunities for growth. Occasional travel overseas for training at home office in Europe.
Your Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site machine installations, service, and support at customer locations throughout the US
- Execute testing, debugging, and run-offs at customers’ sites for machines incoming from Europe
- Provide additional off-site/remote support to customers via phone, email and/or video
- Troubleshoot/diagnose errors or technical problems, and determine proper solutions
- Adhere to all customer companies’ procedures and protocols while at their locations
- Produce timely and detailed service reports and document processes
- Cooperate with sales and technical teams to share information across the organizations
- Build positive relationships with customers; train customer employees as may be considered necessary
- Learn customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations regarding training, PM, and spare parts needs
- HS diploma or GED
- 5 years’ service/maintenance experience with rotary transfer CNC machinery
- Possess inherent electro-mechanical skills & capabilities
- Ability to travel (mostly domestic, some international for training purposes)
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Valid residential state driver’s license & clear driving record
- Valid US passport
- $30 – $35/hr (or more, DOE)
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision options
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Disability (short term/long term)
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Employee Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
About SkillSource Staffing LLC
Located right outside historic Philadelphia, SkillSource Tech is a talent acquisition agency whose services provide permanent placement (contingency), contract recruiters (on site or remote) or retained executive searches for manufacturing companies.
Comprised mostly of recruiting industry veterans, we understand the recruiting process and know intimately the industries we deal with. Since our founding in 2008, our seasoned recruiting staff utilizes a variety of state of the art recruiting tools and methodologies – (direct recruiting/networking, industry job fairs, referrals, job boards, social networks, state agencies and our deep database/ATS System). This enables us to engage qualified candidates that meet our client’s specific requirements. Whether you are residing in California or New Jersey we can help you - we place candidates nationally.
We aim to fill all open job requisitions with the ideal candidate. It's what we call precision-placement. It is our mission to ensure that every client company receives the best recruiting services possible.
On the candidate side we aim to place you in a position in which you will thrive and find personal fulfillment.