A well-established manufacturing company is looking for a detail-oriented professional to join their quality control team as a CMM Programmer. In addition to performing the calibration of the coordinate measuring machine, you will also use precise measurement tools, such as a caliper and micrometer, various gauges, optical comparator, etc. to ensure their products meet their manufacturing standards. Applicants need to be able to read blueprints and interpret GD&T (geometric dimensioning and tolerancing) symbols, so some technical training or professional experience is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Program or calibrate the coordinate measuring machine (CMM) Using preferably PC-DMIS
- Conduct quality control inspections
- Perform maintenance as necessary
- Work with a team to meet manufacturing deadlines
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associate degree or some technical training (preferred)
- Blueprint reading skills
- Familiarity with GD&T (geometric dimensioning and tolerancing) symbols
- Experience with precise measurement tools, such as calipers and micrometers
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail
About SkillSource Staffing LLC
SkillSource is a leading placement service specializing in precision manufacturing operations both on the production floor and front office. We work hard to find the right complimentary fit for both clients and qualified candidates. We facilitate this by asking not just the right questions technically but the right questions to fit you personally. We have a substantial client base to work with so there is a very good chance we can find you the next step in a more satisfying career. Submit your hard-earned resume today and let us see what we can do for you!