CNC Programmer – MasterCam
We are looking to hire a skilled CNC programmer to operate and program our client’s CNC equipment. As a CNC programmer, you will be responsible for reading and interpreting technical blueprints, programming the design specifications, adjusting the machine cutting paths, and performing quality checks on the final product. You may also be required to perform routine machine maintenance and troubleshoot any issues that arise during the manufacturing process.
To ensure success as a CNC Programmer, you should have extensive experience working in CNC Manufacturing, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work unsupervised. Ultimately, a top-class CNC programmer works quickly and efficiently, ensuring all products meet the specifications of the client.
CNC Programmer Responsibilities:
- Reading and interpreting technical blueprints and design models.
- Loading raw materials into the CNC machine.
- Inputting the product design into the computer modeling software.
- Choosing and loading the correct cutting tools for the job.
- Adjusting machine settings to the desired product specifications.
- Troubleshooting issues during the manufacturing process.
- Completing quality control tests during the manufacturing stage and on the final product.
- Cleaning and maintaining the machine.
- Training new staff on machine operation procedures.
CNC Programmer Requirements:
- (At least) High school diploma or GED.
- Previous work experience as a CNC programmer – (3+years strongly preferred)
- MUST have MasterCam programming experience!
- Ability to read and interpret design blueprints.
- Extensive experience with computer modeling software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and stick to a deadline.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Ability to work after-hours when required.
Great pay and Bennies!
If this sounds like you we looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply immediately for consideration. Thank you!$100,000.00 Plus
About SkillSource Staffing LLC
SkillSource is a leading placement service specializing in precision manufacturing operations both on the production floor and front office. We work hard to find the right complimentary fit for both clients and qualified candidates. We facilitate this by asking not just the right questions technically but the right questions to fit you personally. We have a substantial client base to work with so there is a very good chance we can find you the next step in a more satisfying career. Submit your hard-earned resume today and let us see what we can do for you!