Landscape Architect/Landscape Designer:
We are looking for a Landscape Architect/Designer or equivalent who is a personable, self-motivated individual to work independently as well as collaboratively on interesting and challenging high-end residential projects on Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland.
– University degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent, or accredited Landscape Architectural Technologist program with a minimum of 5 years experience in this area.
– Fully versed with Vectorworks Landmark, Adobe, Google Suite, and Sketch-Up.
– Demonstrates a clear understanding of the relationship between design and constructability with above-average knowledge of landscape construction methods and materials
– Strong design and technical knowledge of construction details, grading, layout plans, and planting plans
– Enthusiastic personality with the ability to work as part of a team, and a passion for finding creative, sustainable, and technically sound design solutions
– Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate and communicate verbally, graphically, and in writing with various professional disciplines in a timely manner
– Knowledge of native and horticultural plants used in British Columbia.
About Waterform Design Inc.
Waterform Design provides landscape design, construction, and project management services for residential homes, estates, and commercial properties. Our goal is to work with our clients to create features, landscapes, and outdoor environments that work in harmony with both the residence and the site, striking a balance between form and function, positively affecting those who experience them. We specialize in creating naturalistic environments with contemporary architectural elements.